The opinions and/or views expressed on SafeWork SA's social media platforms, including, but not limited to our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts of individual bloggers and online communities, and not necessarily those of SafeWork SA.
While SafeWork SA monitors and/or moderates content posted on its social media platforms, we only respond to comments during standard business hours. Our social media sites are monitored during standard business hours and sometimes responses to online requests for information may take more than one business day.
SafeWork SA makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the online or social media content, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in it. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, is given with respect to the content of social media or its links to other online resources.
SafeWork SA reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate or are clearly spam.
Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger, another participant or SafeWork SA, which may include:
- inappropriate language (e.g. profanity, racial, ethnic or gender-based language)
- personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (e.g. negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticising his/her posting, opinion or comments
- irrelevant and redundant comments (e.g. promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organisations and programs not related to or affiliated with SafeWork SA)
- comments that violate the privacy of SafeWork SA's staff, clients or stakeholders.
Links to other websites from SafeWork SA's social media sites are provided as a guide only and do not constitute endorsement and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to SafeWork SA's social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and as such, is considered a public record.
If you have any questions about this disclaimer, including its application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 11 February 2014