The previous HSR portal has now been decommissioned and is no longer accessible. Any information about HSRs, consultation, training etc. can be found under Representation and Participation.
If you were registered with SafeWork SA as a Health and Safety Representative (HSR) prior to 1 January 2014, we have moved your HSR record to a new online registration system. This secure online network is designed to allow HSRs to view and update their contact information. You will be notified by SMS, email or mail of your new username and password.
If you are not sure if you are registered with SafeWork SA or you are having difficulty accessing the site, contact the Help Centre on 1300 365 255.
Registered users enter here
How it works - for new HSRs
- Your PCBU must first be registered with SafeWork SA. As it is the PCBUs responsibility to provide SafeWork SA with a list, they must enter your information.
- Following SafeWork SA accepting the information, you will be sent an email or SMS to your mobile phone, advising of your username and password.
- Using your login details access the site, and complete any missing information.
- Remember to log out of the system.
How it works - for existing HSRs
- Your HSR record will already be uploaded to the new system.
- If your PCBU already has an account or licensing/registration with SafeWork SA they can use two of the following to access the online registration portal - a client number, invoice number or ABN.
- If the PCBU cannot access the portal, they can contact the SafeWork SA Help Centre on 1300 365 255 to have their details added or updated.
Features for PCBUs
- view listings of current HSRs by site/location
- add new HSRs and amend HSR election information
- produce reports on current HSRs using export feature compatible with Excel.