Your feedback, including compliments, can help us assess our services to improve the quality and efficiency of our work and the way we interact with our community.
You can contact us by:
Phone: 1300 365 255
If you would like a response from us, make sure you provide:
- your name
- preferred method of contact during business hours
- any help you need to contact us – such as interpreter
- the topic of the compliment or feedback
- any relevant details for your compliment or feedback
- what you would like to happen next.
Language interpreting service
Phone 13 14 50 and request the service
Phone SafeWork SA on 1300 365 255
National Relay Service
This service helps people who are deaf, hard of hearing or who have a speech impairment to make phone calls.
- TTY users - phone 133 677
- Speak and Listen users - phone 1300 555 727
- Internet relay users - connect to the National Relay Service
You will need to ask for SafeWork SA on 1300 365 255.
- make sure the steps to give feedback or a compliment are clear and easy to understand.
- acknowledge feedback and compliments within five working days of receiving it (where contact information is provided)
- manage any personal information you provide according to relevant privacy laws and policies
- use feedback and compliments to improve our services and to recognise our staff.